Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Speech of the Semester

Well...this was my "final" speech - as in my last one for the semester and as in this was my final for the class. This speech was supposed to inform you about something. This was a huge undertaking. We had to prepare an outline, exactly how the teacher wanted. We had to meet with him after class for about 1 1/2 hours to go over it. Then we had to transform it into a speaking outline and practice, practice, practice. I think I did pretty good. My speech was how to make sugar from sugar cane. They had to be between 7 - 10 minutes long. Mine ended up being 11 minutes long (based on some of my mistakes - you'd never know I used to do this for a living!) So pop some popcorn, sit back and enjoy. You too will know how they made that white sandy sugar from sugar cane.

No comments:

Post a Comment