Sunday, June 20, 2010

Grandkids in California

Sahara and me in front of the new Japanese bakery - yummo! Cynthia, Sahara and I went to the Japanese bakery, the Japanese grocery store and the Japanese mochi store. Gee...no wonder I gained weight on my vacation!
Little Lily in her bouncer. She was so sweet and fun. I loved spending time with her. The last time I saw her she was just born. She is growing up so fast. She definitely loves putting her toes in her mouth.
Charlie and I did the sidewalk chalk thing. I mainly drew while he looked for bugs. I swear, he knows "everything" about bugs. We called him the bug whisperer. He found a bee and played with it, let it crawl on him and everything. We told him it could of stung him and he said, "No, I told him I wouldn't hurt him so he knew I was nice and it didn't sting me." See...Bug Whisperer.

No comments:

Post a Comment